Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dick Shit

One of the products we sell at the gas station is Extenze.  Please do not ask me what it's for.  We are grown adults and I'm sure we can figure this one out.  However, I have seen many people who are totally confused by it's counterpart, Extenze for Women.  The exchanges I have had with people over this product is a story all of it's own.   SPOILER ALERT!  One dipshit actually asked, "Does it make their clit bigger?".  I never did dignify that question with a response. 

Back to my story, we sell Extenze.  We all know what it's for and we all know what it is supposed to do.  Let's be adult about this.  Anyway, this young lady walks into the station one day and walks up to the counter to pay for her purchase of soda, cigarettes, and lottery tickets.  While I'm not sure if those are the exact products she purchased, I can safely assume she did purchase at least one of these items.  It helps to know your customer base.  While she is standing in line, she notices the packages of Extenze on the wall rack.  This is where our story takes off. 

She takes a package off of the rack and asks me if the product really works.  I inform her that I have no idea as I have never needed to use any chemical enhacement.  I am not bragging.  I am simply stating the truth.  In my opinion, if you need a pill to get it up then it's time to look for another hobby.  Perhaps collecting state quarters or something like that.  She decides that she is going to purchase this product as a joke for her boyfriend.  Personally, I do not think it was for a joke.  If you saw the guy she was with you would understand.  When I informed her of the high price of 4.49, she decided to see if her boyfriend would even want Extenze.  Any guuesses on what his answer would be?

This young woman walks over to the door, opens it and yells across the parking lot,  I repeat, SHE YELLS ACROSS THE PARKING LOT, "Hey Honey!  You want some of this dick shit?  You know that stuff that makes your dick hard so you can fuck longer?"  What makes this exchange even more entertaining is the poor woman on pump 6, who is standing there with a look on her face that asks "Did I really just hear that?"  Yes you did.  You and everyone else within a 6 block radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment