Friday, August 24, 2012

Daddy's little girl

One evening, this young girl walks into the station.  She quietly walks up and places her purchase on the counter.  One box of Trojan condoms.  Now, the brand has nothing to do with this story but I am a big supporter of product placement. 

As she is paying for her purchase another customer walks up behind her and looks over her shoulder. I am assuming that he  knows her.  At least I hope he does.  Otherwise, we have a possible stalker situation. 

She puts the condoms in her purse and turns to head toward the exit door.  At this time, the customer behind her taps her on the shoulder.  She turns to look at him, pauses, and then quickly heads out the door.  The man then walks up to counter with a smile on his face.  This whole exchange is a little confusing so I, of course, have to ask.

"What was that about?", I ask.

He replies, "That was my daughter."

BUSTED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment