Sunday, September 23, 2012

1/2 off stripper

This is a story about Orchid.  No, not the flower.  I don't have a green thumb.  The only thing I can grow is weeds.  Please note the s at the end. Don't want anybody to get the wrong idea.

Orchid was one of the many dancers (they like to be called that) that came through the strip club.  Orchid was in her early 40's.  That alone is disturbing but it has been done before and that is not the punchline to this tale.

Orchid danced two sets and did not remove her top on either occasion.  Being that this is a topless bar, the patrons are paying to see topless girls.  Who would have thought?  That's like going to a coffee shop and expecting coffee.  Anyway, the bar manager called her over and asked her why she wasn't taking her top off.  No pressure.  Just curious.  Once again, topless bar means topless girls.

"The owner said I didn't have to".

"Why would he say that?", we inquired.

"When he hired me I told him that I had a mastectomy.  He said I could just keep my top on."

Yes.  A mastectomy.  A surgical procedure where one or both breasts are removed, partially or completely (according to Wikipedia.  This blog should be informative as well as entertaining).  In Orchid's case, only one was removed.

So, working in a TOPLESS bar, was Orchid.  A stri, I mean, dancer with one breast.  A single boob.  Uno tata. One tit.  This was her story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment